UltraFlora™ Children’s provides a proprietary blend of highly viable, pure strains of L. acidophilus NCFM® and B. lactis Bi-07 that have been clinically shown to support immune health. This delicious, naturally grape flavored chewable formula is backed by the Metagenics ID Guarantee for purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety via scientific identification of strains with established health benefits.*
- Clinically demonstrated daily support for GI and immune health.*
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora.*
- Facilitates the digestion of lactose.*
- Features xylitol, a natural sweetener that has been shown to help prevent tooth decay.*
- The ID Guarantee: The purity, clinical reliability, and predicted safety of Metagenics probiotic formulas are guaranteed through the scientific identification of strains with established health benefits. Assuring potency and high viability, each strain is also tested for acid tolerance and cell adherence in vitro.*
2 Chewable Tablets
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Sugar Alcohol||1.2 g||**|
|A 50:50 proprietary blend of:||10 billion live organisms+||**|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM(r) Strain,Bifidobacterium lactis Bi- 07|
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, natural flavors, sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, fruit and vegetable juice colors (carrot, hibiscus), DL-malic acid, citric acid, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Directions: Children age 3 and older chew one to two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children.
Caution: This product is intended for use under adult supervision.
This product is Dairy and Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, and preservatives.Notice: Stability studies indicate that all probiotics should be shipped under temperature control to maintain potency (CFU). For best results, refrigeration is recommended.
+At date of expiration.