Regular exercise is important for feeling good and helping your body work the way it should, but increased physical activity also means increased nutritional demands. Protein not only helps build lean muscle, but also aids in recovery after exercise. Drinking plenty of fluids is also critical to maintaining a high level of performance, as well as replenishing electrolytes and minerals depleted by sweat. Many popular sports nutrition supplements contain high levels of sugars or artificial ingredients, such as sweeteners and flavours.
Metagenics offers science-based formulas designed to complement your fitness activities—including high quality, low glycemic protein options, as well as rehydration formulas to replenish electrolytes and sustain energy during exercise. Plus, Metagenics formulas contain natural sweeteners and flavours, so you can feel good about every ingredient.Endura® is a specialized nutritional powder featuring a unique blend of electrolytes and minerals found naturally in the body. This formula also features a significant quantity of magnesium, a key nutrient in the maintenance of proper muscle function.
- Includes 29 g of carbohydrates to support strenuous activities
- Delivers key electrolytes to the body
- Features magnesium in the highly absorbable form of magnesium amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate)—a key nutrient in the support of proper muscle function
- Available in two refreshing flavours (orange and lemon-lime)
MitoVive™ is a workout support formula that works just as hard as your patients do to aid in the muscle recovery process by reducing muscle tissue damage associated with a resistance training regimen. It also helps support fat metabolism.
- Features targeted amino acids (i.e., L-carnitine, taurine) and other nutrients in an easy-to-use, great-tasting orange-flavoured powder
- Includes magnesium in the highly absorbable form of magnesium amino acid chelate (bis-glycinate)—a key nutrient in the support of proper muscle function
- Gluten-free and vegetarian formula
Patients craving convenient protein? Ultra Protein provides just the right amount of protein for their nutrition needs. Available in a delicious peanut butter flavour, this bar contains 20 grams of protein and essential vitamins and minerals—just what your patients need to help build and repair body tissues.PhytoMulti™ can also support your patients’ health and wellness goals. Not only does this multi provide essential vitamins and minerals, it also contains phytonutrients for nutritional support when fruit and vegetable intake is less than optimal. PhytoMulti contains a blend of a highly concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients, and is optimized with 20+ essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support.
- Blend of a highly concentrated, full spectrum of phytonutrients
- Demonstrated phytonutrient potential for antioxidant protection verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and comet assays
- Optimized with 20+ essential vitamins & minerals for multidimensional health support
- Available in tablets (with or without iron) and capsules to meet individual needs
Your patients’ bones need much more than just calcium. That’s why CalApatite™ Bone Builder™ Active provides a unique microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complex crystalline compound with all the elements naturally found in strong, healthy bones, as well as:
- A full spectrum of minerals to support healthy bones and protect against the deterioration of cartilage—calcium, magnesium, glucosamine sulfate, vitamin D, and more
- Collagen and other proteins to support healthy bones
- Over 30 years of MCHC research demonstrating effectiveness
- Well-tolerated formula designed for easy absorption
- Purity-tested and GMP-certified manufacturing