NanoCell-Q<sup>™</sup> features CoQ<sub>10</sub> produced through advanced nanomicelle technology<sup>†</sup>—delivering 1,000 times smaller molecules than other micelle technology formulas, which may put the active ingredient closer to cell membranes. CoQ<sub>10</sub> plays a key role in cardiovascular health.
- Nanomicelle technology allows fat-soluble CoQ<sub>10</sub> to become water-soluble.
- Preliminary study demonstrates markedly improved absorption compared to another advanced CoQ<sub>10</sub> delivery material.*
- Single teaspoon dose for convenience.
- Delicious, natural orange flavor to promote compliance.
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking a statin medication to prevent CoQ<sub>10</sub> deficiency.*
- Great for patients who prefer liquid delivery.
1 Teaspoon (5.1 mL)
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||80 mg||**|
Ingredients: Water, fructose, polysorbate 60, CoQ10, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, and natural orange flavor.
Directions: Shake well before using. Take one teaspoon (5.1 mL) daily either alone or added to a cup of any beverage, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Best to store below 68degF. Okay to refrigerate. At higher temperatures, some settling may occur.
+U.S. Patent #7,182,950 NutraLease Ltd.