- Source of essential amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis and for the maintenance of good health
- L-Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis
- Helps to support liver function
- Helps the body to metabolize nutrients
- Helps in collagen and tissue formation
Amino Replete is a complex of 15 free-form amino acids, including all nine essential amino acids. Essential amino acids, along with the non-essential amino acid L-arginine, are involved in muscle protein synthesis. As skeletal muscle is critical for generating force for movement, maximizing muscle mass throughout the lifespan improves performance and health. Methionine supports liver function as a precursor to S-adenosyl methionine, a compound involved in nearly all methylation reactions and liver cell proliferation. Amino Replete also contains vitamin B6, which supports macronutrient metabolism and tissue formation.