Zinlori 75, 60 Tablets by Metagenics.
Zinlori 75 by Metagenics contains a high potency, zinc-carnosine complex formulated to provide relief of stomach discomfort. Zinc-carnosine works by supporting the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the stomach lining. Zinc-carnosine is a well researched natural supplement for gastric discomfort.
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance .
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion.
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism .
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Does not affect stomach digestion.
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets daily.
Label & Product Facts
|Each tablet contains:|
|Zinc L-Carnosine (providing 17mg of zinc)||75 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (veg), and silicon dioxide.
Recommended Dose: Adults take 2 tablets daily with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Recommended Use: Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have high triglyceride levels, alkaline phosphatase levels, or if you are anemic. Stomach discomfort, constipation, or abdominal discomfort may occur. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.