Your 3 Step Process to Losing Weight
- The outcome for weight loss and keeping it off depends on many internal factors, such as how well the digestive system is functioning, whether the hormone endocrine system is balanced, and whether the body is detoxifying toxins that we are constantly exposed to. Stress can also trigger our adrenal glands and impact weight concerns.
Step 1: Initial Assessment
In order to measure your progress, you first need to know your current health status. A variety of health assessments may be performed, including a quick, non -invasive measurement of your fat and lean muscle mass. Excess body fat can greatly increase your health risks. But a higher ratio of muscle increases your metabolism and is associated with a lower incidence of illness. Improving your muscle to fat ratio is perhaps the most powerful tool in controlling the aging process and restoring vitality. And that’s what Firstline Therapy is all about.Your Personal Firstline therapy program offers:
- Initial and follow up testing
- Practitioner consultations
- Glycemic food list and caloric value
- Food sensitivity testing
- Progress tracking
- Lifestyle counseling
- Nutritional product recommendations
Step 2: Recommendations
We will recommend certain products, supplements, and meal replacements to make sure you hit the ground running. With our advice and fat-fighting supplements, you will be sure to have a weight loss edge that you won’t find anywhere else. FLT incorporates the use of medical foods and nutritional supplements
- To enhance the effectiveness and shortens the time it takes to reach healthy body composition and reduce risk factors for chronic disease associated with metabolic syndrome.
FLT has been demonstrated to be effective in Human clinical studies.
- Most programs lack clinical evidence of effectiveness.
Step 3: Follow up Assessment
After you have exhausted your initial supply of supplements, come back for another assessment. We will discuss how the supplements have been working for you, and if you need any adjustments to your strategy.
- While most programs are focused on low-fat diets, FLT emphasizes the importance of a low glycemic-eating plan that is consistent with current research.
- Most programs are focused on weight while FLT is best used as a first line treatment for common chronic health problems ( eg. High cholesterol, insulin resistance, unhealthy body composition or metabolic syndrome).
Green Coffee Bean
What Others are Saying
Almost one year ago, I had to take a 3 month leave of absence from work due to debilitating back pain. It was so painful that it prevented me from getting out of bed. I was prescribed strong painkillers that were creating side effects on top of everything. When my Doctor said “you are fat”, it really hit home for me. That is when I decided to change my life. I went to see Pauline and Richard at Firstline Nutrition, and they have given me so much support. Pauline helped to target the nutrients I needed to support my health goals, and Richard started me on his treadmill program. Within one year, I have lost 50 lbs*! I went from Size 18 to a single digit size 8*! My friends on facebook who haven’t seen me in a while can’t believe how young I look. But, more importantly, I can’t believe how young I feel! Thank you, Richard and Pauline, for your support and knowledge!