OmegaGenics™ EPA–DHA 720 is produced in Norway and features a highly concentrated source of health-promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish. Each softgel provides a total of 720 mg of EPA and DHA to support healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.*
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Natural lemon-flavored softgels
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 720 is purity guaranteed for reliability you can trust. Visit www.WhyOmegaGenics.com to learn more.
- Supports healthy blood lipids and cardiovascular health.*
- Provides a healthy balance of omega-3s to promote overall health.*
- Higher intakes of EPA and DHA are associated with a positive mood.*
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility.
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab.
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness.
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||4%*|
|Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate||2.8 g||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||860 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||580 mg||**|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||80 mg||**|
Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate.
Contains: fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Directions: Take two softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication–including blood thinning medication–consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
This product is Gluten Free.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, egg, nuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives