A healthy balance of bacteria in our child’s digestive system is crucial to maintaining their health. Up to 80% of their immune system is located in the digestive tract. Ideally, there should be a balance of approximately 80% ‘good’ and neutral bacteria to 20% ‘bad’ bacteria in your child’s digestive tract.
Symptoms of a poor balance of these bacteria in your child could result in:
- Constipation and or diarrhoea
- Respiratory issues (including asthma)
- Food intolerances
- Skin issues (such as eczema)
- Low immunity
- Gas and bloating
What can cause an unhealthy gut?
Many factors can contribute to a decline in a child’s digestive system health. Diets high in processed foods, refined carbohydrates, sugars, and chemicals can lead to nutrient deficiencies, poor digestion.
How OmegaGenics Ultra Flora Can Help
Probiotics act on the digestive tract where more than 70% of the immune system is located. But some factors even at early life stages— including delivery method and breast/formula feeding— can influence the body’s balance of “good” and “bad” microorganisms and affect multiple aspects of health. A quality probiotic can help promote a healthy microbial balance to support children’s health.
- Designed for daily support of digestive function & immune health in children 3 or older
- Features a proprietary probiotic blend of 10 billion organisms per 2 chew able tablets
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactic Bi-07 strains have been clinically shown to support immune health in children
- Delicious, naturally grape flavoured chewable tablet
- Features xylitol, a natural sweetener that has been shown to help prevent tooth decay*
- Great for kids and those who prefer chew ables
How OmegaGenics DHA Can Help
DHA is important for brain and eye development and function throughout the life stages but is particularly important during the first two years of life and early childhood. Between birth and five years of age, the human brain increases approximately 3.5 times in its total mass! During this time it is critically important that infants and children consume adequate amounts of DHA in their diet to support this period of rapid brain growth and development.
Children consume an average of only 30 to 50mg of DHA per day. It’s no surprise that children consume less than optimal levels of DHA. Foods that naturally contain DHA are limited to organ meats and fatty fish, which are not commonly consumed by young children. Also, picky and unbalanced eating habits, as well as food allergies, make it difficult for parents to ensure their children are obtaining optimal levels of DHA
Each OmegaGenics DHA Children’s soft gel provides a total of 10 mg EPA and 50 mg DHA.
Interested in UltraFlora Children’s or Children’s DHA? Buy one get one 15% off for a limited time only!
Offer also Applies to UltraFlora Balance, Endefen, EPA-DHA 720
Offer Expires September 14th